Park Fees & Passes
The entrance fee that you pay directly benefits park visitors and resources.
Acadia uses fees for projects that improve the condition of natural and cultural resources, make the park a safer place, and support the Island Explorer bus system. All visitors who enter the park, regardless of how they enter, must pay an entrance fee. Passes can be purchased at all park information centers, campgrounds, and at the Sand Beach Entrance Station.
Acadia Entrance Fees & Passes
• 7-Day Permit: $10–May 1 to June 22
$20–June 23 to October 10
$10–October 11 to October 31
• Annual Acadia Pass: $40 (unlimited visits to Acadia for one year from the date of purchase)
National Park Passes
• Interagency Annual Pass: $80 (access to federal fee areas for one year from date of purchase)
• Interagency Senior Pass: $10 (lifetime access to federal fee areas for U.S. citizens 62+ years old)
• Interagency Access Pass: Free (lifetime access for U.S. citizens with a permanent disability